[Capdist-auditions] open casting for a film THE SKEPTIC featuring Tim Daly & Tom Arnold

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 17:25:45 EDT 2005

This is a flyer for an open casting call for a film, "The  Skeptic", I'm now
working on. It's a low budget independent film being shot  in and around
Saratoga from mid October to early December. Tim Daly (Wings) and  Tom Arnold are
going to be in it. Please pass this along to anyone you think  might be
interested. Again, it's low budget, I don't think they're paying the  extras, but it
will be at least a day on the set, an interesting experience, and  a free
meal.

Also, if you know anyone who might be  interested in being an unpaid intern
on the film, have them call me at 693-6802  ext. 5727.

Dana Rafferty