[Capdist-auditions] Cap Rep Casting Master Class

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 10:07:21 EDT 2006

Capital Rep Presents:
A casting master class with Stephanie Klapper (casting director)
"How do I go about pursuing a career in the business?"

Saturday, April 29th 12:30PM- 4:30 PM

What works and what doesn't in the  business? How do I market myself? How do
I get seen and get cast? Do my headshot and resume show me off right?
Stephanie Klapper, Casting Director for  Capital Rep for 15 years answers these
questions and more! Join us for a hands  on look at the casting business and how it
affects you as an actor.

Each participant will have the  opportunity to do ONE of the following:

*Perform a prepared 2 minute  audition monologue
OR
*Try a New York style audition,  performing prepared sides with a reader

Headshot and resumes will also be reviewed for  feedback.

Special  Guest
Capital Rep's Producing  Artistic Director:
Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill
She will discuss, "To be or not to  be...Equity in the Capital Region." The
"in's" and "out's" of getting into Actors Equity Association and whether or not
 it is right for you.

Enrollment is limited.
Call Ailisa Fardella at (518)  694-4000 ext. 11 today!
Fee $50 per attendee

Agnes E. K. Skiff
House Manager
Capital  Repertory Theatre