[Capdist-auditions] Models Needed: African American/Asian Women

Adrianne Deihl adrianne_deihl at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 16:48:16 EDT 2006

Looking for women from 20s - 60s, African American and Asian, to sit  for a half day photo shoot on either August 1st or August 2nd in the  Albany area.

  If you or anyone you know fits this description, please contact me by  emailing me 2 photos:  1 of the face, and 1 full body from head to  toe.  I can also receive hard copies by mail.

  66 Hyde Boulevard
  Ballston Spa, NY  12020
  518-322-9592
  adrianne_deihl at yahoo.com

  Please don't hesitate to contact me for any reason.

  Regards,

  Your work is to discover your world
   and then with all          your heart give yourself to it.

          The Buddha

  Adrianne Deihl
Producer