[Capdist-auditions] Need Talent for June Print Shoot

Adrianne Deihl adrianne_deihl at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 09:59:48 EDT 2006

I am casting for a still photo shoot in mid June, 19-22 and the 26th,  in the Albany area.  I am looking for the following to submit photos  for consideration.

    The shoot will be a half day either in a studio or on location, which has yet to be determined.

    If you or you may know of someone who qualifies in this age range, please contact me.  I am particularly  interested in the older category, AND am always in need of cultural  diversity.

      9 women
      7 men
      50-75 years old
      Mix of caucasian, latino, asian, african american

      Need very "strong" looking faces, character faces.

  The project is for a calendar for a pharmaceutical company.  I've  seen the mock up for where the project is headed and it's really great.

  I always prefer to  hire local talent, so send in pics!

  Your work is to discover your world
   and then with all          your heart give yourself to it.

          The Buddha

  Adrianne Deihl
Producer