[Capdist-auditions] Last Minute Location Change!!!

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 14:54:36 EST 2006

AUDITIONSCAPITAL REGION PREMIERE OF
 TAKE ME OUT

BY
RICHARD GREENBERG
March 27, 28, and 29, 2006 at 7:00 PM

The Women's Building, 75 Central Avenue....directly across the street from Water Works Pub (the original location) We will have someone at WaterWorks to help anyone doesn't receive this e-mail in time.

June Production Dates

Darren Lemming, the star center fielder of the world champion New York Empires, is young, rich, famous, talented, handsome and so convinced of his popularity that when he casually announces he?s gay, he assumes the news will be readily accepted by everyone. It isn?t.

Those auditioning will be asked to perform a one minute monologue. You may bring in a prepared monologue or one may be provided. Also be prepared to read from the script.

This is a show about athletes. Body type may play into casting for some roles.
This show requires 11 men, so we encourage anyone interested to audition! There are no female roles in this production, however, we are also auditioning for our 2006 Short Play Festival. Several roles are available for both males and females.

For more information visit us on-line at www.confettistage.com and click on AUDITIONS or call 518-253-1253.
If you have ever been or thought about being on stage, then come out and audition for the Capital Region Premiere of the Tony Award winning TAKE ME OUT!

Sincerely,

Neilson R. Jones
President & Managing Artistic Director
Confetti Stage, Inc