[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: amber alert around us...important to look at it COBLESKIL KID WAS TAKEN YESTERDAY

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Thu Nov 9 13:39:43 EST 2006

 While not a topic for the Audition Mailing List, I felt this would be a worthwile use of the list. Please click on the link below. An AMBER ALERT has been issued and the child in jepardy is from Cobleskill. Thank you.

 Laura W. Andruski, Moderator

 Subject: Fwd: amber alert - COBLESKIL KID WAS TAKEN YESTERDAY 11/8/06

  To all of you in the Capital District. I believe it is very important to look at these pictures of the child and the man that took him. PLEASE REPOST TO ALL YOU CAN.   http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/missing/active_alert/currentalert.pdf