[Capdist-auditions] a "seeking" inquiry

Karla M. Gareau officeassistant at capitalrep.org
Wed Nov 22 14:10:42 EST 2006

I am writing from Capital Repertory Theatre in Albany.  We are doing a
production of TAKE ME OUT.  We are completely cast except for one role.  We
are looking for a Hispanic looking, athletic male, who can speak/read
Spanish.  The role is non-equity.

If you can think of anyone who would fit this description that would be
wonderful.  I will need any and all contact information (phone numbers,
email. etc.) and I will get in touch with them.

Thank you for your help in advance.

If you have any questions please feel free to respond to this email.

Thank you.

Karla M. Gareau
Executive Assistant
Capital Repertory Theatre