[Capdist-auditions] Portraits of Christmas--Looking for 2 Male Performers

jhocking at nycap.rr.com jhocking at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 07:40:05 EDT 2006

The production staff of Portraits of Christmas is looking for 2 Male
Performers for their production of an original play with music on
December 1, 2 and 3.

Specifically, we are looking for a man in his 40's to 50's to play the
dual role of Jean (the family patriarch in the French scene) and Ivan
(the Father in the Russian scene).

Also, we are looking for a young man in his early to mid 20's to play
the role of Mathieu (the Prodigal Son in the French scene) with a
significant tenor solo.

Please contact Jeremy Pickreign at jpickreign at verizon.net if you are
interested or available for these roles.  Rehearsals begin Monday
October 9th.

Thank you,
Jeff Hocking