[Capdist-auditions] NYS Haunted Museum

Jeff Hocking jhocking at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 22:22:10 EDT 2006

Happy October :)

I've been asked to forward this to anyone I might know that might be
interested-so I'm just here to pass along the message.

The NYS Museum is looking for volunteers to work at their Haunted Museum
this weekend (Oct 14-15) and next weekend (Oct 21-22) between the hours of
10:30 am and 5:00 pm.  It's my understanding they are looking for teen and
adult actors to fill various roles.  You don't have to be available for all
dates or for the full length of time.

If you are interested or available to work at this event, please contact Pat
Whalen by email at patwhalen at mail.nysed.gov for more information.

Please note-I am not personally involved with the planning of this event-so
do not hit reply to sender.  Contact Pat if you're interested.

Thanks-and Happy Haunting....
Jeff :)