[Capdist-auditions] REMINDER: ACT Open House & FREE Auditionin Workshop

Spevack gsbj2 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 20 10:26:58 EDT 2006

Albany Civic Theater

Will host

A free auditioning workshop

with noted director Carol King

(Interested guests may read from various selected monologues and
dialogues)

at

The First Annual ACT Open House and Party

Friday, October 27

7pm to 9pm

at

Albany Civic Theater

235 Second Avenue

462-1297

Costumes Encouraged (2 free raffle tickets to all attendees in costume)

If you have played with us before,

If you are playing with us now,

If you have only thought about playing with us,

If you have no idea who we are or what we do, on stage, backstage or
out in the house ...

Come Play With Us!

  Featuring:  A raffle of items from community supporters, Theater
tours, including the set of the upcoming production Last of the Red
Hot Lovers,

  												a great opportunity to meet us, learn more about us

and find out how you can become one of us.

Refreshments

HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE!

And, PLEASE, help us spread the word by forwarding this notice to the
folks on YOUR email list and mentioning it to everyone you talk to.
Thank you!