[Capdist-auditions] Seeking New Talent in the Albany and Surrounding Area

Sarah Phillips sarah at workingpictures.com
Thu Sep 14 11:07:52 EDT 2006

Working Pictures, Inc. is looking to expand their talent database for
the Albany, and surrounding areas.  We are looking for fresh new faces
with acting experience to be involved with/ appear in some of our
upcoming projects.  We are currently accepting headshots, audition
tapes, reels, and etc. of anyone that might be interested in working
with our company in the future.  Include a phone number, email, address,
or website in which we can contact you with.  Please send all items to
Working Pictures, Inc., care of Sarah Phillips, and feel free to contact
her with any questions you might have.

Sarah Phillips

Administrative Assistant

Working Pictures Inc.