[Capdist-auditions] Open auditons for The Complete History of America (abridged)

j zieske zieskej at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:32:29 EDT 2007

The Roustabout Players will be producing the comedy,* The Complete History
of America (abridged),* at the Arts Center of the Capital District during
the last week of May through the first week of June.  The director will be
Frank Pickus.

This is a 3 person show.  All 3 characters are onstage throughout.  The play
is broken down into a large number of scenes in which historic events are
re-enacted, with heavy artistic license.  The scenes flow together to create
a timeline of American history.  The show is fast paced and prop heavy.

We will be holding open auditions to fill 2 male roles.  We are in search of
actors with a great sense of comedic timing.  Any improv experience is a
bonus but not required.

Auditions to be held April 10th between 7 and 9pm
in the community room at the
*Saratoga Springs Public Library*
49 Henry St.
Saratoga Springs,NY 12866
Phone: (518) 584-7860

Please come prepared to read

Rehearsal schedule and location will be decided on once the cast is
assembled.

If you are interested in the show but cannot make the auditions, please
contact me directly:

John Zieske
zieskej at gmail.com