[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

Christine info at homemadetheater.org
Thu Apr 12 12:11:03 EDT 2007

OK folks.  This is it for bothering you about I HATE HAMLET.  We are in the
home stretch and we just need a bit more help this weekend.  Here are our
needs and schedules:

Posters!!!!  We still have several poster routes unclaimed, including
Wilton, Church St/West Ave., Lake Ave./Henry St., and Rowland/Geyser.  If we
want butts in the seats, we have to get word out.

Sound Operator!!!  We are still looking for a Sound Board Op.  The designer
has laid it out so that it is much easier than it has been in the past, and
anyone can do it with a little practice, so even if you have never done it
before, don't be afraid to step up.

Lighting Assistants!!!  Micki will be focusing lights from 1-5 on Friday
(tomorrow), and 10 until done on Saturday.  Even if you don't climb ladders,
we need people to hold the ladders for those who do.

Painters!!!  Dale will be finishing up the painting and could use some help.
Painting will be happening Friday starting at 6:00pm until whenever, and
Saturday at 10.

If you can make any of that time, please let me know so I can give Dale and
Micki hope of some assistance.  Don't forget, volunteering means
buy-one-get-one-free coupons :-)

Christine MacLellan

Associate Manager, HMT

Christine MacLellan