[Capdist-auditions] Call for Child Actors - CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF, Troy NY -- Reminder

Greg Zabielski vigilantthief at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:35:08 EDT 2007

Just a reminder, the auditions are Tonight! ( Wednesday August 15th )

Also a clarification, Midnight would the absolute latest that we would ever
have anybody stay for rehearsal. Rehearsals do not normally last that long.
If staying up late would be a problem for the younger actors, we would do
our best to make sure they get out earlier.

See you there.

The Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega, the national theatre honor fraternity,
is looking for three to five young actors for its production of Tennessee
Williams' "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof". We are looking for at least two girls and
a boy, who can be believable as age 10 or younger. The production dates are
September 7th and 8th, 13th, 14th, 15th at 7pm, and will be at the RPI
Playhouse on 15th Street in Troy. The actors should be able to be attend
rehearsal at least once or twice a week starting Sunday August 19th at 7pm.
Rehearsals should not ever last later than midnight.  Parents should be
willing to commit to attend rehearsals and shows or work with us to
determine a satisfactory way supervise their children while at rehearsals
and shows. Tennessee William's "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" is an adult play, and
as such will deal with some mature themes.  Auditions should be made in
person at The RPI Playhouse on 15th Street in Troy, on August 15th at
7pm.Resumes and headshots are welcome, but not necessary. Prepared
monologues
are not necessary.

Directions to the RPI Playhouse:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=&daddr=42.729133,-73.677691&mrsp=1&sz=19&mra=mi&sll=42.729184,-73.677962&sspn=0.000922,0.001824&ie=UTF8&t=k&z=19&om=1

Questions are welcome and should be made to:
Greg Zabielski - Producer
Email:  VigilantThief at gmail.com
(or if email is not possible )
Phone: 518 301 5849