[Capdist-auditions] Showcase of Talent benefit...Auditions Reminder

Capital Area Productions caps at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 23:20:24 EDT 2007

GlacierAuditions Tuesday evening...

Capital Area Productions Announces its 1st Annual SHOWCASE OF TALENT....

Calling all Singers, Dancers, Musicians, Comedians etc...

Start practicing now for our Talent Showcase in which proceeds will benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation!

Friday, September 21, 2007 at 7pm

at Genet Elementary School, Route 4, East Greenbush

JOIN CAPS 9/21 FOR OUR SHOWCASE OF TALENT!

AUDITIONS  (FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN) are scheduled for Tuesday, August 28th from 6-8pm at Genet Elementary School on Route 4 in East Greenbush. (if unable to attend this night please contact us for other arrangements).

Join us as we showcase the amazing talents of our area youth and ADULTS.  Routine/Act must be under 3 minutes and appropriate for family audiences!  All acts must provide their own music/props/instruments (except the piano if needed) etc... We will be able to play CD's only (no cassette tapes please).  Any other special needs please contact us in advance!

There will be a rehearsal for the show on Wednesday, September 19th starting at 6pm for participants (conflicts will be worked around). If cast, we will need a copy of your music prior to the show for recording purposes.  The evening will be hosted by local media personality Dan Murphy.

Tickets will be available for $5 for children 10 and under and $7 for all others.  There will be a great concession stand also during intermission and a 50/50. Partial proceeds from this event will benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation! Tickets are available NOW by calling 788-1311 or by emailing:caps at nycap.rr.com.

For additional information on this show, auditions for Seussical or NYC Bus Trips visit: www.capitalareaproductions.com

Visit the JDRF Website:  http://www.jdrf.org/NortheasternNY

www.capitalareaproductions.com
Named one of the Top Three Children's Theater Groups in the Capital Region
in the "Best of 2007",  Times Union Readers Poll.