[Capdist-auditions] director needed

gattat4 at aol.com gattat4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 10:13:29 EST 2007

 Attention Directors
 The Schenectady Light Opera Company is now accepting proposals for a “Special Show.”
 SLOC is planning to produce an additional “Special” show for our 2007/2008 season and is requesting directors to submit their show proposals for consideration. This production will differ from our standard production because it will be an all youth cast and the show will be performed at Proctors new GE Theater.

 Show Dates – November 7, 8, 9. 10, & 11 (5 performances)

 Schenectady Light Opera will evaluate and select based on:
 • Appropriateness of the show both in content and the ability for youth to perform.
 • Simple Set Requirements that can easily be transported.
 • Show with a large cast with many featured roles.
 • Youth and overall audience appeal.

 Send or email your proposals by March 9 to

 Michelle Sausa-Gatta
 SLOC VP of Artistic Operations
 1182 Highland Park Road
 Niskayuna, NY 12309