[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for An Adult Evening of Shel Silverstein at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Bob Fishel fisher at rpi.edu
Mon Feb 26 16:59:31 EST 2007

The Delta Xi cast of Alpha Psi Omega in conjunction with the RPI Players is
proud to present auditions for An Adult Evening of Shel Silverstein by Shel
Silverstein:

Welcome to the darkly comic world of Shel Silverstein, a world where nothing
is as it seems and where the most innocent conversation can turn menacing in
an instant. The ten imaginative plays in this collection range widely in
content, but the style is unmistakable. Like comedy? Like short vignettes?
Like performing theater in fun venues?
This work consists of 10 short vignettes that will be performed at different
locations around the RPI campus.

Auditions will be held THIS Wednesday 2/28 from 8-10 pm in DCC 232 on the
RPI Campus and on Thursday 3/1 from 6-8PM in Mother's on the bottom floor of
the Rensselaer Union.

All performances will be held on the RPI campus in both traditional and
non-traditional venues.

Thursday March 29th throughout the day between 10 and 4.
Tuesday April 3rd from 6-10 PM
Wednesday April 11th 6-10 PM
Friday April 20th 4:15pm

Please come to auditions even if you cannot make all show times as we will
have some flexibility in which skits will be performed on each day.

Everyone (including those who are not a part of the RPI community) are
encouraged to audition, we will be looking for a wide range of ages and
talents for this eclectic show.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Bob Fishel
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Information Technology/Finance 2007
President, Undergraduate Council
Vice President, Class of 2007
Director, An Adult Evening of Shel Silverstei