[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for BUSHWA!!

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 11:48:45 EST 2007

Please pass this to anyone who may be interested!

We are holding auditions one more day for BUSHWA - an upcoming production at Confetti Stage.

The production will begin rehearsals in mid-March with performances in early May.

There are a number of roles available for actors 20-50 and both male and female.

Bushwa is a political satire which focuses on the rise to power of the current administration.

This show will be an excellent challenge for any actor as many of the roles are very physical.

There are also several Design and Crew opportunities available.

If you are intersted in auditioning, please contact me via email or by phone at (518.788.5254) for further information. Please visit http://www.confettistage.com for more information on the show under the heading AUDITIONS.

Sincerely,
Jeremy Ward
Managing Director, Confetti Stage, Inc.
p: (518) 788-5254