[Capdist-auditions] auditions for "Our Town"

Ron LeVan hatactingtroupe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 12:48:30 EST 2007

   Highlight Acting Troupe
                           PO Box 112, Cropseyville, NY 12052

  For immediate release – January 1, 2007

  Contact person:   Ron LeVan – 518-237-6936

  The Highlight Acting Troupe will be holding auditions for “Our Town” by Thornton Wilder on Friday, January 12, at 7 pm and Sunday, January 14 at 2:00 pm.    The show will be directed by Robin Dickinson-Sawyer.  The cast includes 12 adult men and 12 adult women from the ages of 18.    Auditions will be held at the Raymertown Lutheran Church, 27 Mason Lane, Raymertown (about 10 miles east of the Collar City Bridge on Rt. 7, left on Ford Road, right on Mason Lane and the church is on the left).  The New York Sun said “ ‘Our Town’ reaches into the past of America and evokes movingly a way of life which is lost in our present turmoil. An original and extremely interesting play.”  For more information call 518-238-0164.

Highlight Acting Troupe
(Performing at)
Raymertown Lutheran Church
27 Mason Lane, Raymertown,  NY