[Capdist-auditions] Volunteers Needed for Saratoga Shakespeare

Kara A DiCaterino kara at alum.rpi.edu
Wed Jul 11 14:24:34 EDT 2007

Hello Friends!

It is that time of year where all of us theater lovers can enjoy seeing
some of our favorite shows while enjoying the great outdoors!

Saratoga Shakespeare is excited to present its production of Much Ado
About Nothing on the Alfred Z. Solomon Stage in the historic Congress Park
in Saratoga Springs.

A free family-friendly event such as this is bound to draw large crowds
and we can accomodate up to 1,000 guests per performance! That's a whole
lot of people and that's where we need your help!

This year I am excited to be the Volunteer Coordinator/House Manager for
the two week run of Much Ado. As such I need to gather 2 to 4 volunteers
per performance to help me manage the crowds, hand out programs, sell
souveniers, and collect donations and completed surveys. And don't forget
the best part - you get to SEE the show!

Performance dates are as follows:

July 17 - July 21, July 24 - July 28 @ 6:00 PM
July 22 and July 29 @ 2:00 PM

Volunteers are asked to arrive approximately 1.5 hours prior to show time
(4:30 for 6:00 shows and 12:30 for the Sunday matinees). You can volunteer
for as many or as few performances as you would like, however, I will fill
up the slots on a first come, first served basis as we would like to get
this wrapped up as soon as possible.

Please feel free to pass this along to your friends as well!

To volunteer or to get more information please email me at
kara at alum.rpi.edu with your name and phone number, or call me at
518-928-6353.

Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

~Kara A. DiCaterino~
Volunteer Coordinator/House Manager
Saratoga Shakespeare Company