[Capdist-auditions] Lighting Designer & Stage Manager are needed!

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Tue May 1 12:15:51 EDT 2007

CONFETTI STAGE SEEKING DESIGNERS & CREW FOR THE TWILIGHT OF THE GOLDS

LIGHTING DESINGER

We have an immediate need for a lighting designer for our upcoming production of The Twilight of the Golds.  The production will begin rehearsals in May and will open June 14, 2007.  The lighting designer will take full charge of the lighting under the direction of the artistic director; the designer will also need to perform the hang and focus.  There is a possible stipend for this position, however any payment is based on the gross ticket sales and not guaranteed. There is no housing or travel reimbursement available.  Performances will be at the Arts Center of the Center of the Capital Region in Troy, NY.  Visit us on-line at http://www.confettistage.com for more information.  Contact us neiljones at confettistage.com.

STAGE MANAGER

We have an immediate opening for a stage manager for an upcoming production of The Twilight of the Golds.  The production will begin rehearsals in May and will open June 14, 2007.  The SM will work under the direction of the director and artistic director.  There is a possible stipend for this position, however any payment is based on the gross ticket sales and not guaranteed. There is no housing or travel reimbursement available.  We will be performing at the Arts Center of the Center of the Capital Region in Troy, NY.  Visit us on-line at http://www.confettistage.com for more information.  Contact us neiljones at confettistage.com.

RUNNING CREW

We have a number of openings for running crew for an upcoming production of The Twilight of the Golds.  The production will begin rehearsals in May and will open June 14, 2007.  The running crew stage manager and artistic director.  Any crew will need to be available for the entire tech and run.  There is a possible stipend for this position, however any payment is based on the gross ticket sales and not guaranteed. There is no housing or travel reimbursement available.  We will be performing at the Arts Center of the Center of the Capital Region in Troy, NY.  Visit us on-line at http://www.confettistage.com for more information.  Contact us neiljones at confettistage.com.

Sincerely,

Neilson R. Jones
President & Managing Artistic Director
Confetti Stage, Inc.