[Capdist-auditions] PT or FT Stage Manager for SYLVIA (now-end of May) ASAP

pipslost at aol.com pipslost at aol.com
Thu May 10 16:37:51 EDT 2007

PART-TIME or FULL-TIME Stage Manager for SYLVIA, by A.R. Gurney

Perfect for someone who likes to stage manage, or would like to stage manage for 1/2 the time.

We're in need of someone to stage manage SYLVIA, which is being directed by Ed Bablin. It's a fun romp of a play, as "Sylvia" is a dog (played by a woman) who is slowly deteriorating a marriage in this comic and fast-moving play.

I thought I could stage manage this show, but with my job demands (I'm attached to a cell phone until 11pm at night), I can't be there all the time. A full-time stage manager would be great, but if someone is interested in helping out just for rehearsals, I might be able to stage manage the actual shows.

It would be preferable for the stage manager to be female, as Sylvia needs many quick changes.

We need someone ASAP!!

Cast size: 4
Where: Old Songs, Voorheesville
Shows: May 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27 (8pm Fri & Sat, Sun 2pm)

Please call Julie at 451-9978 (home/cell) for more information.