[Capdist-auditions] Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Joseph or Eileen Capone jcapone4 at nyc.rr.com
Mon May 14 12:26:40 EDT 2007

Capital District Auditions:

Searching for Gooper and Dr. Baugh to complete my casting for Classics at thePoint's Summer production of Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

Gooper Politt, should be in his forties and requires a good acting range.  Dr. Baugh, should be a mature male, 50's - 60's intelligent, and of a calm nature.

Also, Seeking a lighting and sound design technician.

Classics at thePoint seeks several interns for this production as well. A great opportunity to work with a professional acting ensemble.  Sharpen your skills with a director who has worked with some of the greatest theatre artists in the USA.

Please Contact:   Joseph Capone
                        Artistic Director
                        Classics at thePoint
                        (518) 943-2680

If you can post this for me, I would be forever grateful.

Thank you for your support.

Joseph Capone
Artistic Director
Classics at thePoint