[Capdist-auditions] I need an actress

erik van loon info at erikvanloon.nl
Thu Oct 11 15:01:45 EDT 2007

Dear Capdist readers,

I need an actress / hitch hiker for my low budget roadmovie Grand Theft
TomTom. This roadmovie of max. 5 minutes is inspired by the world known
videogame Grand Theft Auto and its fictional city Liberty City (= New York).

The Script:
Along my trip from Rotterdam to New York (168 miles) I meet a gorgeous
hitchhiker who I take with me to New York. She is really nice and she evens
helps me to install and to reveal my next I Will Win selfportrait The
<http://www.erikvanloon.com/iww/uk/iww3/iww3.htm>  Statue but at the end of
"Grand Theft TomTom" (when I sleep) she takes here change and runs away with
my car, painting and TomTom. But what nobody expects after a few hundred
meters she dumps my painting at the garbage as she is actually only
interested in my TomTom.

Check www.erikvanloon.com/gtt for some videostills and go to
www.erikvanloon.com/iww to get more information about I Will Win 3 - The
Body my next I Will Win selfportrait of 20 x 33 foot for the ING NY City
Marathon.

Erik Van Loon
The Netherlands
+316 E VAN LOON