[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: FEATURE FILM SEARCH - YOUR HELP NEEDED!

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 09:05:08 EDT 2007

 Subject: FEATURE FILM SEARCH - YOUR HELP NEEDED!Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:22:48 -0400From:
contact at mikelemoncasting.agencyprosoftware.com

This email has been sent by Michael Lemon at Mike Lemon Casting. Please do NOT reply directly to this email, instead email the sender directly at:

Hi! MLC needs your assistance! We're conducting a search for an upcoming major feature film entitled THE BLIND SIDE. We're only seeking the ONE role listed below. If you know someone who meets these specs, please email me ASAP at
mike at mikelemoncasting.com Thanks! Mike

WHAT: A talent search to fill a leading role in a feature film entitled THE BLIND SIDE, written & directed by John Lee Hancock ("The Rookie," "The Alamo").

THE BLIND SIDE is based on the acclaimed book by Michael Lewis, and is the incredible true story of MICHAEL OHER, an African American high school student who overcame enormous personal obstacles to become one of the most highly recruited athletes ever to play the sport of football.

CASTING FOR THE ROLE OF: African-American male, 18-20 years old (to play 16-18 years old), with or without acting experience. He should be 6'3" – 6'6" and between 280 - 300lbs. Athletic background a plus.

HOW: Interested candidates who fit the above criteria must first contact Mike Lemon by email at mike at mikelemoncasting.com
 or by phone at 215-627-8927 ext. 122.

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.
Get it now!