[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for video, actors needed (possibly a PA too)

Kim Strosahl kimstro at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 12:27:21 EDT 2007

Casting a 6-minute marketing video for swimming pool company. It's a paid, non-union gig. Crew is in place but we may need a PA.

Needed: 1 male, 30's-40's, to be swimming pool salesman/installer. Speaking role. Should be convincing as someone who works in the sun and does heavy lifting.

2 males, 30's-40's "Dads"
2 females, 30's-40's "Moms"

Script centers on 2 families, one with pool and one without. Parents carry script,  some lightly sarcastic humor.

Cast (except salesman/installer) will be in bathing suits for most shots. Moms will need 1-piece suits. We don't need swimsuit models, but you should look and feel comfortable in a suit.

Auditions Sunday Sept. 9, in Troy, time and place TBA.

Chosen cast members need to be available for 2-day shoot (possibly 3-day) on Mon. Sept  17-19.

Headshots/resumes needed, reels helpful. Submit to kimstro at yahoo.com if possible, or bring to audition.

Anyone interested may contact me with any questions, and feel free to forward this. Thanks!

Kim
Producer