[Capdist-auditions] Set construction, "Three Viewings, " Albany Civic Theater

Amy Durant silvertongue74 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:03:34 EDT 2007

We will be having set construction for our next show, "Three Viewings," Saturday, October 13 and Sunday, October 14 from 10am - 4pm each day at Albany Civic Theater, 235 Second Avenue, Albany, NY. As always, people that assist with set construction at ACT will get their name in the program (be sure that David Caso, the set designer, has your name before you leave), two comp tickets for the show, and our everlasting gratitude. :) No experience is necessary - we can teach you anything we need you to know - and it's always a good time. We are a non-profit, all-volunteer organization, so volunteers are always gratefully accepted. Any questions, please email me at silvertongue74 at hotmail.com. Thank you so much! Amy Durant
Vice President, Production
Albany Civic Theater