[Capdist-auditions] Staged Reading of a Broadway Bound Musical

JJ Buechner togacub25 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 13:54:38 EDT 2008

Do you want to be a part of something that could be great?

The Local Actors Guild of Saratoga has been offered to do a staged
reading of a new musical called "She's Connected." It's a funny mob
musical with many twists and turns. The reading will be in July at the
Saratoga Arts Center.

The cast calls for both men and women of all ages. There will be some
rehearsals but not many as it is during the summer.

The show is still in it's early stages. The actors in the reading will
be considered for any future productions in the area as well as a
possible NYC run, and actors will be considered for The Local Actors Guild of Saratoga's next season.

So if you want to have fun and be a part of something that may go
somewhere.

  May 21st – Cast meet and greet, first read through.
July 1st – 2nd table read with writer present
July 7, 8, 9, 10 – Rehearsal with minimal blocking
July 12th & 13th – Performances at Saratoga Arts Center.

  Again this is a script in progress and I’m looking for people who can take a part and make it their own. This show has the possibilities to go somewhere, but if it doesnt I guarantee if nothing else a great time.

  This would also be a great way for me to see possible people for our first full season. A season which includes The Graduate, Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead, A Tuna Christmas, The Heidi Chronicles, Working the Musical & Angels in America: Part One.

  Please email headshots and resumes to localactorsguild at gmail.com

  Sincerely,
JJ Buechner
Artistic Director