[Capdist-auditions] Short Play Festival: Actress Needed

john schmiederer schmiederer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:41:11 EDT 2008

Confetti Stage is looking to cast one final role for our 4th Annual
Short Play Festival.

The show is "A Terminal Case" by John Luther, directed by John Schmiederer.
It is quite funny with some good bits of drama in there.  It follows
Glen, a morning radio show joke-writer who finds out he only has 37
years left to live.
He overreacts, tries to settle things with an old flame who's seeing
someone new, hilarity ensues.  Some important dramatic points arise
when he meets Elise, a 70-something Jewish German-American who lost
most of her family to the Holocaust and actually knows about death.

This Elise is the part that I am looking to recast.

Auditions by appointment.  Please respond to this email to schedule a
time to meet.

Rehearsals have begun and are Sunday afternoons and Monday evenings,
with performances September 18th-20th in Albany.

-John Schmiederer