[Capdist-auditions] Confetti Stage's 4th Annual Short Play Festival

Jeff Hocking jhocking at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 18:51:41 EDT 2008

Confetti Stage is looking to cast 2 final roles for our 4th Annual Short Play Festival.

Auditions by appointment.  Please respond to this email to schedule a time to meet.

Available Roles:

1.  Frank in "Married Life" by Fred Sahner/Directed by Jeffrey P. Hocking:  Male/Late 20's-Early 30's--Ellen and Frank have just finished their 3rd date and Ellen informs Frank of her "three bad dates and your out" policy.  Frank, oblivious to the "bad" parts of each date convinces Ellen to role play their future with him to see if a lifetime together would actually be so bad.

2.  Julia in "My Fortune and Fame" by Daniel Carmody/Directed by Peter Keller:  Female/20's to 30's--Thanksgiving takes an unexpected turn when their recently widowed father breaks the news to his adult children that he's seeing someone new, and she's making the turkey.

Rehearsals scheduled to begin July 27th with performances September 18-20.  2 rehearsals per week.

Jeffrey P. Hocking
Vice President
Confetti Stage, Inc.