[Capdist-auditions] Rock Band Looking for Electric Singer and Stage Performer

David Tyo tyoshoes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:18:30 EDT 2008

Probing Digit consists of a group of friends who have all played in various
types of bands and are looking do something a little different. We write
good rock tunes with "offbeat" lyrical content (Mostly from a decidedly male
perspective). Although we aren't going out of out way to be as offensive as
possible, if you are of the easily offended variety this probably isn't for
you. We have our own professional quality studio, pro live PA equipment,
national distribution and such, and require only the perfect golden voice to
really get stuff moving. The idea with this band is to have as much fun as
possible. There is a very theatrical element to it (In a sense we are more
so creating characters than being ourselves) and if you have the right
(twisted) sense of humor, you might just find it as hilarious as we do! If
you think it is something you would enjoy being a part of, give us a ring
and we can set up an audition time ASAP!

We have vocal demos immediately available for review and learning purposes.

David