[Capdist-auditions] CHANGE OF VENUE FOR SWEENEY TODD AND CINDERELLA AUDITIONS

Sue Ellis sjellis342 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 09:26:11 EST 2008

CORRECTION OF AUDITION NOTICE

  ATTENTION:  We have moved the auditions to a larger space.    Please see below.

  Our Own ProductionS will be holding auditions for:

  Sweeney Todd

                                        AND

        Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella

  March 12, 2008 at 6:00 p.m.

  At Gabriele D’Annunzio order Sons of Italy
  2984 Hamburg St. Schenectady, NY  12303

  Signups begin at 6 p.m.  Call backs will be March 14, 2008 at 6 p.m.

  For more information please contact ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com or see our website at http://oopsny.tripod.com for descriptions of the parts available.

  Be prepared to sing 16 bars of a Broadway show tune, and do dialogue, dance and/or movement.  Bring head shot and resume if available.