[Capdist-auditions] PRODUCTION STAFF and ACTORS Needed For Upcoming Season

Brown, Ricky Allen BROWNR11 at rpi.edu
Wed May 14 10:46:19 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I was eager to learn about the auditions for the musical, "Beehive" as a
part of the 2008-2009 season line up. I am very interested in
auditioning for a role if there may be any left. I do apologize for my
tardiness as I was out of town for a couple of week. If you have any
information that would assist me, please feel free to contact me at your
earliest convenience. My contact information is below!

Enthusiastically,

Ricky A. Brown, Jr.

(518) 729-3183 (home)

(518) 276-3398 (work)