[Capdist-auditions] The Delta Xi cast of Alpha Psi Omega is seeking a PRODUCER for their fall show "PROOF" by David Auburn - FINAL CALL

Greg Zabielski greg.zabielski at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:00:44 EDT 2008

This is the *Final Call* for submissions for Producer for Proof by David
Auburn, presented this fall by the Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega, and
directed by John Birchler.

The deadline for submissions is *Friday May 23rd at Midnight*. All
applicants will be notified of our decision shortly thereafter.

All submissions should be sent electronically to officers at dx.ayw.org.

*For further details read the initial call below. *

--
~Greg Zabielski
Director Elect: Alpha Psi Omega, Delta Xi Cast

PROOF
CALL FOR PRODUCER
For Immediate Distribution:

The Delta Xi cast of Alpha Psi Omega is seeking a Producer for their fall
show, Proof by David Auburn (pending rights) directed by John Birchler.
Show dates are September 12, 13, 18, 19, 20.  Auditions will take place in
June, with rehearsals starting in July.  The Producer position is unpaid.
Anyone interested in producing is asked to contact officers at dx.ayw.org with
a theater resume of relevant information. We are hoping to fill the Producer
role with someone from within our cast, however non-cast members will still
be considered.  Previous experience is helpful, but not a requirement.

Proof is a play by David Auburn. It won the 2001 Pulitzer Prize for Drama

 Again, contact officers at dx.ayw.org regarding questions or submissions.