[Capdist-auditions] Godspell audition reminder

Sue Ellis sjellis342 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 13:01:00 EDT 2008

  Our Own ProductionS will be holding auditions for Godspell on October 6, 2008 with call backs on October 9, 2008.

  Director:  Patricia Keister
  Music Director:  Frank Leavitt
  Choregrapher:  Tricia Scott

  Production dates:  January 2-11, 2009 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Colonie.

  Auditions will be held at the Rotterdam Senior Citizens Center 2639 Hamburg St. Schenectady, NY 12303 from 6:30 to 9 p.m.  Sign in is at 6, auditions start at 6:30.

  Please bring 16 bars of a broadway show tune.  An accompanist will be provided.

  There will be an improv portion to the auditions.

  Contact us with any questions:  ourownproductionsinc at yahoo