[Capdist-auditions] Variety Show Auditions

Sue Ellis sjellis342 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 23:56:25 EDT 2008

Our Own ProductionS Variety Show  Auditions      Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 6:30 at the Gabriele D’Annunzio Sons of Italy Lodge at 2984 Hamburg St., Schenectady, NY 12303.      Can you sing?  Can you dance?  Can you juggle?  Can you play Lady of Spain on . . . . . . . anything?  If so, come out and audition for our variety show.       We will be having a Christmas theme, however, your act does not have to be a Christmas one.       This will be performed in a dinner show format on the weekends of 11/28 and 29 and 12/12 and 13. You do not have to commit to both weekends.     For more information contact us at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com