[Capdist-auditions] Extras needed, Ages 8-10 boys, girls - kids' movie/web series "eScape"

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:06:24 EDT 2008

Hello!  MovieQuest Productions requires a few extras for its scene to be
shot at the Boys and Girls Club in Schenectady.It is a classroom scene, to
be shot after school hours.  Total time commitment between 4pm and 7pm
(though it most likely will run shorter) - - Date TBD once we have enough
extras in hand.

For details about our project please check out moviequestproductions.com
Further details by request.

Movie will premiere at Proctor's GE Theater in mid-winter, and later across
the internet and international festival circuits.

Thanks!
Mike Feurstein
Area's Best Filmmaker, TU Reader's Poll 2008
MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.moviequestproductions.com
http://www.cucumberalley.com