[Capdist-auditions] Kids' Summer Media Proj. Seeks Roles & Vehicles

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:32:48 EDT 2009

Hello!  Soon we'll be auditioning for more roles for the kids' summer media
project "eScape"
Some of the roles are very specific in their need for the actor to look a
certain way (curly hair, facial features, etc) and so headshots are
important in expediting the process prior to the actual audition.

Also we are seeking people with boats and/or Smart Cars or unique cars.

More information can be requested, and will be made available in the coming
month.

Thank you!

Mike Feurstein
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by
Readers' Polls: Times Union 2008, Metroland 2009
MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.moviequestproductions.com
http://www.cucumberalley.com