[Capdist-auditions] PROGRESSIVE METAL BAND NEEDS BASS, 2ND GUITAR, AND KEYBOARDS

obsidian obsidian at nycap.rr.com
Sun Aug 2 19:15:32 EDT 2009

The prog metal band Obsidian is now in need of a bassist and 2nd guitar
player. We are looking for people who are 15-19 years old and who are
very dedicated to music. You must be drug free as well.

as a bassist we are looking for some body who can play the progressive
music of dream theater and porcupine tree but also needs to be able to
play the heaviness of bands like bullet for my valentine or lamb of god
. As a guitar player, we would like some one who can play with other
guitarists and have enough chops to solo and to play rhythm parts you
also need to be knowledgeable about your instrument.Keyboard players,we
would like to have somebody who knows alot about music and we would also
like you to be able to solo with keyboard but also play it like a grand
piano at some points. We want to do this for a living so please only
respond if you are serious and know how to play your instrument well.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Obsidian