[Capdist-auditions] Performance Singing and Dancing Project for very talented girls between the ages of 7 and 12 .

Aaron Holbritter aaron.s.holbritter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 07:38:43 EDT 2009

Performance Singing and Dancing Project for very talented girls between the
ages of 7 and 12 .

If you have a Talented, hard working little girl who you think shows
potential as a performer in the realm of Singing, Dancing and or
Musicianship then I would encourage you to read on.

My name is Stan Denis and I am the father to an 8 year old daughter.  My
daughter has been training as a competitive gymnast since she was four years
old,  She has been taking voice lessons for the last year and has been
learning piano for the last two years. She has also had a small amount of
dance training.  My daughter has shown an aptitude for music, dance and
performance for most of her life.  She loves to perform, works very hard and
would very much like to continue to grow as a singer- musician-performer.

Performers such as Destiny’s Child, Tori Amos, Sarah Mcglaughlin and
Evanescence all captivate her. WIth this in mind I would like to try to team
up with a few other families to create a musical performance group that will
train and work to find some success in doing local and possibly regional
performances over the next year or two.

Let me tell you what I have to offer.

We have a large home in Clifton Park that has an actual large dance area
built in with a superb sound system and even great dance club lighting for
practices,  We have a small digital recording set up at our home with
Keyboard, Piano and all the needed equipment for practice recordings and the
creation of music and vocals.  I own a commercial recording studio in
Clifton Park that we can use at no cost when the girls are ready to be
professionally produced and recorded.  I am a professional photographer with
all the studio equipment needed to do great photo shoots for promotional
purposes.  I am self employed and as such have the time needed to really
work hard to help this group find success in performing around the region.

For this project I would like to find an additional 2-5 girls who could take
voice and dance lessons together here at our home and who can work as a team
to try to create and perform great music. We would have practices here in
Clifton Park 1-3 times per week (schedule permitting). The goal would be for
the girls to have a great time, for them to develop rapidly as performers
and to gain confidence in their musical and performing abilities.  Anything
else would be icing on the cake.

If you are interested, please send me a photo and brief description of why
you think your child would be a good candidate for this project. PLEASE SEND
INFO TO STAN at VOICESFORALL.COM. Please do not reply to sender.