[Capdist-auditions] Vera Farmiga

Vince Gallagher vince.gallagher at capitalnews9.com
Wed Dec 30 10:03:11 EST 2009

Good day-

My name is Vince Gallagher.  I would be very interested in doing a
segment on Vera Farmiga for the news. (We're a statewide 24-hour Time
Warner news organization). I understand she lives in Ulster County, so I
thought this would make a great arts/entertainment segment.  I know
she's getting rave reviews for her performance in "Up in the Air", so I
thought it could be very timely as well. This would only take  few
minutes, as I'm sure she's busy. (Last year I interviewed Melissa Leo in
Woodstock; I thought we could do something similar here.) Any
help/suggestions you may have, I would be very appreciative. Thank you
and happy new year.

Best regards,

Vince Gallagher

Capital News 9/YNN