[Capdist-auditions] Boy needed for RPI Players spring musical "Assassins"

Eugene W. Kosarovich scorpioprod at verizon.net
Sun Feb 15 17:35:20 EST 2009

Boy needed for RPI Players spring musical "Assassins".

RPI Players are looking to cast a boy who must be 4'9" or less for the role
of Billy in "Assassins".

Billy plays Sara Jane Moore's 9 to 11-year old son.  He has a scene with
her and Squeaky Fromme.

The actor would also be in the chorus.  As a member of the chorus, he would
also have some other small roles in the show.

We must caution that there is adult language in the show.

The performances of the show are April 17, 18, 23, 24, 25 at 8PM and April
19 at 2PM.

Sunday, April 5 is our Tech Sunday, which is a mandatory rehearsal.

Most normal rehearsals will be on Sunday afternoons, 2-5PM, and Monday and
Wednesday evenings, 7-10PM.

Please reply to me by Wednesday at scorpioprod at verizon.net if interested in
auditioning for this role.

Thanks.