[Capdist-auditions] Directors for the Ghent Playhouse 2009-2010 season

Tdetwiler at aol.com Tdetwiler at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 14:11:15 EST 2009

We're interested in hearing from anyone with directing experience who wants
to explore the possibility of directing at The Ghent Playhouse.  We have a
stable of current, active directors but are always looking for new faces and
talents.

For the 2009-2010 season, we are accepting play suggestions for four
production slots.  While not set in stone, or any other medium for that  matter,
approximate dates of the show openings are mid-October,  mid-January, mid-March
and mid-May.

For further info, please contact Tom Detwiler, Artistic Director by March
1st.

_tdetwiler at aol.com_ (mailto:tdetwiler at aol.com) .

**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)