[Capdist-auditions] Willing to travel to Syracuse or Utica? -- actors needed for television spots

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 08:21:31 EST 2009

PLEASE NOTE:  DO NOT HIT YOUR REPLY BUTTON TO RESPOND TO THIS  MESSAGE.  CALL
THE NUMBER EMBEDDED IN THE EMAIL.

---------------------------------------

I am looking for a number of local actors & actresses to be paid to  perform
in 14 short television spots in the Syracuse/Utica area. Attached is a  flyer
that explains some of the details.

This is a great  opportunity for your students and members to put on their
resumes. I would  greatly appreciate it if you would forward this flyer to
actors & actresses  who might be interested and pin it up in your theatres.

Thanks so much,

Sara Ryan Furlong

Account Creative, MPW  Marketing

315.264.8514