[Capdist-auditions] ONE CAST MEMBER AND CREW NEEDED FOR SHORT INDIE FILM

Grogan, Steven (OCFS) Steven.Grogan at ocfs.state.ny.us
Wed Jul 22 17:45:02 EDT 2009

Hello,

Female lead needed for a short movie called A COLD DAY IN HELL. The
story is about a couple, William and Lexi, who have a son but are not
together. They argue about everything, with the conflict escalating and
no one but their friend Johnny there to try and referee their insanity.
In the end, their animosity leads to a conclusion no one could have
predicted...not even them.

I need the following cast and crew roles met for this project:

*Lexi (female, age range somewhere between mid-20s to early 30s,
although I am open-minded about that)

*Camera operator

*Editor (to splice the scenes into order once filming wraps)

*Make-up effects person (there is some stabbing and blood in this movie)

Due to the fact that it is very difficult to get time off at my job, I
need people who can be available for filming dates of September 13 and
20 (two Sundays), starting as early in the morning as possible. The
movie will be shot on my JVC digital camera, so operating the equipment
won't be a problem. However, since I am playing the part of William AND
directing, I want to sit down with someone and go over camera angles
before filming.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I cannot compensate anyone for this movie. However, you
will have one more project you can add to your resume, and I will be
entering the movie into some film contests when we are done. Not only
that, but I plan on combining this movie with another short that I made
(SOUL IN NEED) as a double-feature DVD to be sold online and to
family/friends. Drop me a line if you are interested because those
filming dates will be here before you know it!!!

Steve

wingchun100 at yahoo.com

PS: The script is 20 pages long, so the plan is to film 10 pages per
day. It should be around 20 minutes when all is said and done.
This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or legally protected, and as such is not a public document.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.