[Capdist-auditions] Sketch Comedy Show

Philip Nagle philiptnagle at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 00:41:49 EDT 2009

Hello!  We are going to be filming a sketch comedy show over the next couple
weeks and are looking for anyone interested in helping!  Our goal is to have one episode (at least) fully
completed for airing by September.  We have the script and have some
equipment, now all we need are fantastic actors and some helping hands.
Before I try to convince you to be apart of this project, let me say we
have no money to give you.  I wish I could offer this to you, but this
is a very low budget production.
So...if you are still reading, thank you.  We need actors of all ages
and looks.  We need writers, to punch up some ideas or to help us with
new ones.  We  also need volunteers to help light, hold mics, assist with
lines, all of that.  What we do not need are egos, divas, and
superstars.  Most likely, this project will first air on public access
stations. Then hopefully, will get some viewers and we can go from
there.  If you know of anyone else that might like this, please let
them know how to contact us.  Hopefully, when all is said and done with the first episode we will have enough people to go and continue making the show for public access stations.  We have enough ideas for a whole season, all we need are dedicated people!  If you are interested please email PhilipTNagle at yahoo.com and we can go from there.  Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to working with you!
-Philip