[Capdist-auditions] Men needed for Photo Shoot

Kara DiCaterino kara.dicaterino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:46:51 EDT 2009

 Hi Everyone -

I work for Cengage Learning - a local publishing company in Clifton Park
concetrating in educational products. One of the subject ares we cover is
the Cosmetology industrry which includes hair styling/cutting, etc.

Currently, we are looking for a few good men who have hair 2-4 inches in
length for an upcoming photo shoot. The type of hair you have would
determine whether they might want to cut or just style it for the shoot. It
is mostly to demonstrate processes since we are an educational publisher. We
are especially in need of men of diversity but please don't let that deter
you from contacting me if you are interested. If you have any facial hair
that needs trimming that may apply as well!

The shoot is scheduled for June 8-12 but you would probably only be needed
for an hour or two sometime during that week. The shoot will be taking place
at a barber shop in Latham. I believe it pays $50. If you are interested
please send me a picture of yourself and your preferred contact information
via email (kara.dicaterino at gmail.com) and I will pass it on to the Editor
planning the shoot.

Please feel free to pass this along to any friends or family you think might
be interested as well.

Thanks!
-Kara DiCaterino-