[Capdist-auditions] eScape: Kids' Movie Auditions Delayed, Happening Soon

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:21:34 EDT 2009

Hello to all who responded and who may not have yet -
We are still going to be auditioning for parts for the third season of
eScape.
Roles are listed below the signature line.

We have been unable to honor the previous requests---and there were
many---due to schedule conflicts with some of our actors who have already
been cast.  We had to restructure our plan, and that started with dropping
the ball on auditions.

Rest assured we're back on track.  Our second season premieres at the
Ballston Spa Film Festival on August 6th, 9pm. Free to all ages.  Please
attend!  Though by then I will hope to have met some of you!

Thank you!
Mike Feurstein    (roles listed below)
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by
Readers' Polls: Times Union 2008, Metroland 2009
MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.moviequestproductions.com
http://www.cucumberalley.com
(no phonecalls at this time please)

Adult, multiple-day, speaking role:

Curly-haired - Male, late 20's early 30's, computer-geek, professorial, must
resemble an established character.

Adult, single-day, speaking roles:

Jim Sweeney - Male 30's or younger - E! or Access Hollywood type of
"reporter"

Nurse - Any age - an orderly orderly

Patient - Any age - in hospital bed, drowsy

Petro, Jr. - Male 30's - Russian - will resemble other character familial

Emcees - Any age - a couple of jolly corporate-go-getters riling up the
crowd on a cruise

Blind Date - Male 30's or younger - nervous, then forward

Long-haired Tech - Male Late 20's - must resemble an established character.

Jim Sweeney, Jr. - Male, 20's - must resemble established character, E! or
Access Hollywood type "reporter"

Kids, multiple-day, speaking role:

Petro the Third - Male, around age 10 - Russian accent, can be trained or
phonetic, mildly resemble established familial

Kids, single-day, nonspeaking or crowd-chatter roles:

Camp-crowd - ages 8-13 - Lake George scenes
Classroom - ages 10-12 - Private school, shirt and tie or skirt, uniforms.