[Capdist-auditions] Seussical Auditions

Suzie Dunn stargirl77 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:50:09 EDT 2009

*Steamer Number 10. Theatre will be holding auditions for:*
*Seussical The Musical*
*Tomorrow (Tuesday June, 9th) for all ADULT ROLES*
*All roles are OPEN*
*(Call backs will be on Wed if needed)*
*Please bring 16 bars of a Broadway song to sing, an accompanist will be
provided. *
*You may be asked to stay and dance so bring clothing you can move well in.*
*This is an open call, audition sheets start going out at 5pm, auditions
will begin at 5:15.*
**
*We will be rehearsing July 6th through August 19th *
*Mon, Tues & Wed evenings starting at 6pm (depending on role size)*
*The show dates are August 20, 21 & 22*
*The week of August 17th is Tech week and Mandatory for all cast members.*
*This is a community theater project (no stipends)*
*We are also looking for volunteers who may be interested *
*in playing with the band for the show. *
**
*Any questions please e-mail the director:*
*Suzie Dunn*
*stargirl77 at gmail.com* <stargirl77 at gmail.com>