[Capdist-auditions] Progressive Metal Band Obsidian still needs a singer and a 2nd guitar (valatie)

obsidian obsidian at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jun 16 19:01:29 EDT 2009

The Prog metal band obsidian is in need of a singer and 2nd guitarist.
We are very serious about our music and you need to be too. Ages 15-17
only and serious replys only please. If you are into drugs we are not
interested. As a vocalist you need to be able to scream AND sing and do
both well, we don't just want a screamer. As a Guitarist you must know
how to play your guitar well and work with other guitarists, also you
styles must be diverse but still be able to play metal well.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Obsidian

P.S to contact us e-mail us at obsidian at nycap.rr.com or by calling Zach
(518)821-5493